Friday, June 19, 2009

Where do you homos stand???

Let's get some conversation rolling on the Vikes, knowing that a few of us are going back to AZ to watch the shitshow in December. If/when that homo Favre signs with the Vikes, how many of you ass clowns are with me on hating the Vikes? I've grown up hating that fucker and consider him in the same class as punto when it comes to foosball. I can't see myself rooting for his gay ass, throwing 3 picks a game, and the Vikes trying to comeback in the last 2 minutes of every game. Just my opinion but fuck Favre, bring back Fran Tarkenton or Warren Moon.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sammy, ease up there fella. I'm not sure if I would have hated him so much if Madden hadn't have had the eternal man crush on him, much the same way I detest the Cowboys. In regards to the Vikes, it's a pro sport and I could give a shit less who is under center as long as its not TJack, Gus Faggot, a guy named Sage or even a kid from the deep south (seriously, who names their kid John David Booty). Going back to 2007 & his last year in Gay Bay, Farve threw 4 more TD's and one more INT than Jackson in the past two years combined. And if you want to bring up last year's shit fest, he was playing with one arm and not the one that throws a football either. Listen to me, arguing like I'm the one that went to school an hour away from Fagville.

    I'm going for a year where it isn't about seeing how far into the game the Vikes can go without shitting the bed.

    ReplyDelete