Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Back in the Loop

Well, as Russel finally pointed out to me this morning, my email account was fucked up and I didn't receive any email forwarded from my U account like I normally do. Because of that, I wasn't getting updates when things were posted on the blog and just assumed that it was dead and nobody gave a rats ass anymore. Which you probably don't, but as long as somebody still wastes 30 seconds a day checking out this shit hole I guess I can keep posting useless information that will inevitably make you feel smarter. This post won't do that though. I'm a busy mother fucker and I have shit to do. That couch isn't going to keep itself from floating away, not on my watch anyways. Punto sucks, Gardy is gay, Skippy is fat. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment