Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Doug (I shit my pants when it comes doing something productive) Risebrough


Once again another trade deadline has passed us and Doug is caught with his pecker in his hands. This guys has not been able to pull the trigger or get anything done since he made a mess in the 90's out of a Gilmour trade. I am going to suggest he, just like the reporter in Colorado, walk his children to school. Douggie R., congrats, you are the biggest f ing joke right next to Marian (my pussy hurts all day everday) Gaborik. I love Belanger's comments on Gabby when told he was taking some tests, "what, is he getting a degree, he has had enough time off to study for one." I am glad that Doug was working those phones so hard today in attempt to better his team. I guess he felt confident in the fact that we score two goals a game and have a line that includes...Weller, Boogard, and sometimes AHL all star Krys Kolanos. Doug was found in his office today wearing this shitty diaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment