Thursday, March 5, 2009

Gross

That's all I can say about the picture that previously occupied this space. Thanks pipe smoker. Anyways, I've been hoping somebody would post anything to get that picture to drop down, unfortunately that didn't happen so I'll have to step in. Wilbur sent me a link to his blog, which includes a pretty in-depth preview of the Twins season. I refuse to post it on here due to a couple things; A)My preview is better. B)It's like 6 pages long. C)My preview is all you need to know. Anyways, here's the link to his blog. My only suggestion is to drink more when posting, it makes everything better.

God I can still see that fucking picture.

Hopefully this will take care of that.

Oh yeah, and the Wild are in the midst of a serious ass-whipping at the hands of the Sharks. Either San Jose is really good or the Wild are all drunk. Probably both. It reminds me of what would happen if a varsity high school team played the JV. Which reminds me of one of the worst movies of all time; D3. My favorite part of that movie is when Charlie is crying because he isn't captain anymore and Hans throws a bunch of C's at him. Then he dies. I blame Charlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment