Saturday, January 17, 2009

Forgotten Hook-Up

So Skipper may be the latest retard to have an encounter with E to the P Palmtree but, if my memory serves me right, he was not the first. I don't remember all the details, but I think Hambone could add to this. There was a time when we were living in Moorhead when the Doctor himself hooked up with the P-Tree. Now I know this may surprise some of you that Doc would have a questionable hook up (see Nicki Lauf rumors). The story goes that the Doc and P-Tree were at one of the many bars frequented in Fargo-Moorhead and that after a long day of school girl flirting and, I can only imagine, a shit load of drinking, EP was able to lure the Doc into a restroom. The rest of the story cannot be confirmed by me but I heard that she pulled out her portable workbench and worked the Doctor over like Skid at a chinese buffet. The Doc then tells the rest of us the next day that this bitch is crazy and might have to end her life if she doesn't stop calling. If I were Skipper I would have used one of my "kill some time between feedings" phone calls to Doc to ask about how absolutely psycho EP is...hindsight is 20-20 my friends. Lesson learned Skipper, now get a new number, a new pallet of rubs, and get back to crushin' puss.

No comments:

Post a Comment