Friday, January 16, 2009

"Maybe it's becuase I hate you Doc"

First of all I hate you all.
I've been finding other things to do with my time other then talking/using my cellular phone. Guy Things like shitting with the door open and talking about pussy.
So Skip decides to go on a date.....
What Notch is referring to as my girl E P Palmtree, he is talking about a girl named Erin "bat shit crazy" Palm, and yes if your wondering if it is any relation to Ryan Palmarino Palmy you are correct. You guys remember Palmy the one that completely destroyed our hopes and dreams of any post season chances by hiking the ball 97 feet over the punters head to lose the game by 1 in the 97/98 playoffs back in high school against Perham. You had literally one job to do all year Palmy and that was it. Yeah it was high school but People don't forget Palmy, people don't forget. Anyway, lets get back to my girl Easy E Palmatron. First of all don't ever go on a date with a chick that A. Gulia tries hooking you up with and B. the only photo you see is a snap shot of her face. note to all you readers get a full body pic before agreeing to a date. Gulia tells me she's pretty and she's a cool chick she just forgot to mention delusional, scitzophrenic, multiple personalities, ya know things that don't matter I guess. So I take her out to eat throw down $40 bucks gave her every possible sign that I wasn't interested and drop her off at home she asks me to come in for a beer i say I was going to so what does Ms. Psycho nut job, man eater do. Texts me non stop for 2 days a constant flow of texting diarhea as I like to call it about movie quotes and crazy shit that people say who are in straight jackets at Prairie St. Johns nut house. My cell phone bill this last month was $94 becuase of that Diarhea fingers. But, thankfully the madness was put to an end on Sunday night. I like to give Notch a big fucking thank you for instigating Ms. Happy Fingers and wish him a slow painful death. Oh and i'm organizing a mass suicide are you guys in? Yes i will drink the koolaid first.

No comments:

Post a Comment