Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Last Call....



Unfortunately I wasn't able to get my hands on any Jonas Brothers. Tickets of course.


I am fully prepared to do a live blog of the game tonight, as in my mind this will be the final Twinkies game this season. From what I saw this weekend, Gardenhire has thrown up the white flag and surrendered. If Matt Guerrier sees any action tonight I am going to have to get a tattoo removed tomorrow. I would rather see them dig up Christopher Reeve and have his dead crippled ass pitch than Guerrier. Hopefully I'm wrong and the Twins can hang around for atleast another week to get us closer to the Wild and Gophers seasons, but I'm not holding my breath.


I'll be on again when i get home from school, probably around 3:00 MST, and with the first pitch scheduled for 4:30 i should be about 6 beers deep by then.


No comments:

Post a Comment