Wednesday, November 12, 2008

friday night is going to be lame

For those of you that aren't aware, the Gopher hockey team plays at 1 pm on Saturday and Sunday. Apparently there is some basketball event at the Barn on Friday night. This blows. Now I will have nothing to live for on Friday. I will have nothing entertaining to watch while I am getting warmed up for the bar. I guess there might be a St. Cloud or UMD game on some random cable access channel, but that's just not the same. I may be forced to check out Alaska-Anchorage and the sue on the NHL network. It would be fun to see the Seawolves take the sue down a peg. Another good thing is that I will have an excuse to start drinking at 1 on Saturday and something to distract me from the Gopher football team getting crushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment