Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend Recap

Sorry for my recent absence. I've been really busy laying on the couch and eating. I'd say it won't happen again, but I guarantee it will. Anyway, here are my thoughts on the weekend:
  • Was that Gus Frerrote or Derrick Schmalenberg playing QB for the Vikings? Either way he was dogshit. Holy christ horrible. Thank god I only got to watch the second half.

  • It's really hard to be competitive when your men's league hockey team only has 5 guys show up. It's even harder when one guy gets kicked out for slashing someone in the face. I really need this bye week to recover.

  • Gopher hockey good, gopher football bad. Welcome back to earth, Tim Brewster. However, if you didn't see this coming, you are dumber than John Lynch's left nut. If Decker is out, good luck the rest of the season. Here comes 7-5 afer a 7-1 start. Hello Motor City Bowl.

  • That split-screen shit that FSN does during Saturday Gopher hockey games is garbage. Yep, let's spotlight Cade Fairchild picking his ass by the blue line while the puck is in the corner. Real fucking entertaining. At least they won.

  • I'm pretty sure the Cedars of Edina intentionally shut down their elevators on Saturday knowing I was going to be helping my sister move into an apartment on the 3rd floor. Fuck them.

No comments:

Post a Comment