Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What about....

It's great to see that this little project of the PhD is gaining such wide readership. I thought I would add on to the final five stories. I guess I instigated this story by trying to take a nap. I know, I know, who naps at the final five? Well, I didn't skip a game to go to a girls high school basketball game, so you can all lick my taint. Anyway, I was trying to catch up on a few zzzs, when none other than Magic, who I barely knew, decided to wake me up by jumping on the bed. While he did succeed in waking me up, he also succeeded in falling off the bed and almost breaking his ankle. If he wasn't so numbed up from being at a .230 for 3 days straight, that probably would have hurt. I truly enjoyed watching him hobble around for the rest of the weekend. And climbing trees in front of the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment