Friday, November 7, 2008

Golf Tomorrow?

I'm assuming since it's supposed to be in the 40s and raining/snowing back in the C-town area that none of you are going to be golfing tomorrow. That's where we differ. And just to make you feel like you're a part of my fabulous Saturday, i'll give you a rundown of my itinerary.

November 8th, 2008

6:30am - Wakeup Call
7:00am - Memosa and Bloody Mary Breakfast
7:30am - Leave for Golf Course
7:45am - Tee Time at Traditions Golf Course (9 holes)
10:00am - Buffalo Wild Wings for Gophers Football Game
1:30pm - Leave for Golf Course
2:00pm - Tee Time at Desert Vista Golf Course (18 holes)
6:00pm - Leave Golf Course for Jobing.com Arena
7:00pm - Coyotes vs Panthers
10:00pm - Return Home to Watch Gophers Hockey on DVR

I rock, you're all gay. Oh, and the Vikings tickets for December are on sale now. $85 gets you the following:

- Upper level ticket to the game
- Ride to and from the stadium
- All you can eat and drink prior to the game

I need to get the money in ASAP to make sure we get seats, so feel free to send me a check for the $85 at any time. I'll send out an email Sunday with my address on it so you can get a check in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment