Monday, April 13, 2009

Nice Weekend Guys

I was going to do a Twins recap of the games this weekend, but that seems a bit unnecessary given the way the games went. They scored one run all weekend losing twice to the Sox. Done.

I heard a rumor that two Timmy's from C-town are making a push to Douggie Riseborough to take over the reins of the Wild. Seriously I think Lemaire did what he had to do with the bunch of circus midgets he had to work with, but it's probably overdue bringing in somebody else to give it a shot. Smart money is probably on one of his assistant coaches, and I wouldn't mind seeing Mario Tremblay take over. If nothing else the guy has the stones to fire pucks at goalies' throats during practice if he doesn't like them. If you need more on that just google tremblay/roy and see what you find. Roy is an assbag too, so I like this guy even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment