Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Birthday C-Town Blog


I'm not sure if C-Town itself is having a birthday celebration today, but I certainly plan to. This abortion of a blog started up one year ago today, and to commemorate that event, I'm going to plan a big bash tonight involving a dual live blog during the Twins and the Tigers games. Both games start at roughly 7:00 C-Town time, so this would be a whole hell of a lot easier if I had a dual TV system set up, but I'll figure something out. Anything is possible when you put 30 Natty Lights to your mind. Or something like that. Also if things go according to plan, when the Gopher game starts tomorrow morning at 9am AZ time, I should still be about a .1 and will continue the shit show with a live blog of that as well. You all know me well enough to know that I could get home tonight and drink myself into a haze before either of the games start and not post anything else for a week, but as of now that's the plan. So have a cold one or 30 for C-Town and however fucked up it sounds, root for the White Sox.

No comments:

Post a Comment