Friday, October 17, 2008

It Could Be Worse

When I got downtown today, half of 5th and hennepin was blocked off, delaying traffic for about 10 minutes. This didn't upset me all that much, but it meant I had to park in a different ramp than usual. It cost me an extra $2, a minor inconvience in the grand scheme of things. You might be wondering why the streets were blocked off and why I am telling you all of this. Well, the cops shot someone in the ramp I usually park in. Let me tell you a bit about this parking ramp: the first 2 levels are where all the cops in Minneapolis park. So that means this dude was being chased by the cops and he decided to run into a ramp with tons of cop cars in it. Logic would say where there are cop cars, there are cops. What a fucking dumbass. He deserved to get shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment