Friday, October 17, 2008

You Can't Spell Sucks without SCSU

9:09
Huskies are bringing some pressure, but I am afraid my blogging must end. I am going to hang out with some hot chick that is likely not going to blow me. But miracles happen everyday. Let's go Gophs!!

Second Period Recap
2-1 Minnesota.

Sloppier play than the first. SC controlled the majority of the play. Mostly because Minnesota was taking more penalties than Matt Murphy and Brandon Simmons. Again, I think if the Gophers stay out of the box they should be able to pull this one out.

8:50
Gophers kill the the 2 man PP through the end of the second.

8:48
FUCK, Fairchild takes an even dumber one. SC 2 men up for a minute and a half. Seems like MN wants to lose this one.

8:47
Lucia takes a dumb one. SC gets a third straight PP.

8:46
No goal. That took way too long. Note to Huskies fans: the puck has to cross line to be a goal. And Bob Motzko is really ugly.

8:38
Another SC apparent goal waived off right away. We'll see what the review says. I say no goal. 2 pipes but no goal.

8:36
SC on another PP. Who cares, they suck.

8:32
STOA buries a short-handed chance. I'm pretty sure he was looking in the slot and shelfed one on Wasalonski, who was on his knees faster than Hammy at a gangbang. 2-1 Minnesota.

8:30
Husky PP, so what.

8:26
Note to Minnesota: Woozaloosky is wearing a chest protector. Don't try and shoot throught it. Go around.

8:24
Huskies cheat. MN on the PP.

8:21
Nice passing play between Hansen, Bostrom and Matson. Of course they don't score though.

8:19
Too much talk about a Marvin. And I farted again.

8:14
This is tough to watch. Very choppy play. Sacchetti takes one out of Joey Corbin's play book and puts one over the glass from below the dots.

8:08
second has started and SC is now on the PP.

First Period Recap
1-1
Lucia for the Gophers. Swanson I think for SC, I don't really care who it was.

MN is controlling play for the most part and have an 18-5 advantage in shots, but they have to stay out of the box. Doesn't look like the Huskies can keep up with the Gophers team speed. Ness and Schroeder are looking good so far. I think Schroeder was trying to shoot through people on that last PP. Hopefully Kangas got the dumbass goal out of his system.

I'm too lazy to look up other scores, but I can update you on this: 3 beers and 1 jacks down. And I'm pretty sure Woog said something about preferring 8 inchers. What a sick bastard.

7:50
Period break. Anyone else find Doc's mom strangely attractive?

7:49
Scrum in front of the SC net. I have no idea what these penalties are. How are they not off-setting? somehow it's 4 on 4.

7:45
4 on 4.
Gophers now on the PP, 5 on 3 for a bit. Ness drew a hook, but missed his first scoring opportunity.

7:43
Fairchild takes an interference penalty. SCSU on the power play. I realize that is redundant.

7:39
Huskies goal is waved off. I think this is a bad call so I am going to leave what I had written in preparation for a goal call:

Huskies score one off a hand, a knee, and a pipe. For dumb. This stinks about as bad as the fart I just ripped. I'm pretty sure that could peel paint.

7:29
huskies are going on the power play. carmen takes a slashing call. hockey is a lot tougher to blog than baseball.

7:27
1-1. Kangas had his head up his ass. Fuck me.

7:25
Huskies get their first shot on net with less than 11 minutes to go in the first. It did not go in.

7:22
Tony Luuuuuuuuuccciiaaa!!!! Gophers connect on the power play. Walensky or whatever SCSU's goalie's name is shit the bed big time. I think Pete Reck could have picked that corner after falling down and breaking his stick getting up.

7:21
Gopher power play. Hopefully it's improved since last year.

7:20
Both teams look like garbage.

7:14
Gophers are dominating the play so far. A lot more pressure than last year, which is good to see. They've generated a few scoring chances, nothing really quality yet. SCSU still doesn't have a shot on net.

7:10
Anyone know if the Ramsey County jail has cable so Puffy can watch the game tonight?

7:05
Couple minutes before face-off for the Gopher WCHA opener at St. Cloud. God that town sucks. I hope it gets annexed to Canada in the near future. All I know is Kangas is going to have to play big, Roe and Laasch can score. Really looking forward to see what Ness and Schroeder can do. With that said, I have an 18 pack of Mich Golden, a full pack of cigs, and a jack's in the oven. Let's get it on!

5 comments:

  1. Any other scores to report?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be talking about the UND Women's team. No clue. I'll try to keep the list updated for some scores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Russel i need a beer, can i get a little help down here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll email one down there as soon as I can

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty sure Dale Stainbrook is reffing. unless this is a squirt game the fairchild penalty was fucking ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete