Friday, October 10, 2008

Skid keeps his M and Ms on his desk so no one takes them...


Yes you do Skippy, yes you do.


Here's a little help with your job, as well. I know it's tough to tell who just got an email. I mean, everybody's got the same beep, and you're all the way across the hall sittin' on the workbench talking to the HR chick. Now, you go to this website, it'll cut down on the confusion. Don't say I never did anything for you.
Also, you can check this one out. Kind of a morale booster, I guess. Depends on how you look at it.
I stumbled upon these gems testing out Google's search algorithms, so it's not wierd. Okay, it's a little wierd. It's been a long day. "Algorithms" is a fancy word some other fancy word, which slips my mind at the moment... Damnit... Oh yeah, workbench.

No comments:

Post a Comment