Monday, October 27, 2008

MMA Fight Card

Now, the last thing I would want to do is cause physical harm to my buddy's future father in law, and the second to last thing I would want to do is dignify these remarks implying that I am a utterly futile human being, physically speaking, but I do have a good idea for the theme. I just can't resist.

It could be called "Island Kitchen Battle Royale". We would bring the infamous island from Chilly's Kitchen up to Lincoln Field and put it in the cage with us. The drawers would be fully stocked with knives and whatever else he might have in there. Whoever wins the fight, as an added bonus, gets the island to put in their kitchen. I guess Chilly doesn't have much to gain from that proposition, but he probably could afford another one anyway. Adding weapons would definitely legitimize my ability to cause physical harm to another living thing, so that would be a bonus for me as well. Let me know what you guys think.

Oh, backup plan: If we can't get his island in the cage, we just substitute in Skipper's workbench.

No comments:

Post a Comment